"In many situations, we rely upon the most essential communication skills to deliver the best results. This includes active and patient listening to ensure our clients not only have a voice, but are respectfully heard."
Founder / CEO. Certified tax advisor. He specializes in Polish and international tax law. Senior Partner at Gostynski and Partners Law Offices in Krakow, Poland
Jerzy focuses on international business transactions, optimum corporate structures and financial governance, as well as resolving complex tax issues. He advises several Polish and foreign entities operating in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the USA. He also specializes in international B2C credit management files and debt collection.
Jerzy graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, and the School of Law at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz and the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg, Germany. He also studied bankruptcy law in the Department of Civil Procedure at the University of Vienna. He is fluent in Polish, English and German and enjoys adventurous travel and exploring places less known.
- 2018-Present – Sarego Finance sp. z o.o. - CEO, Tax Adviser
- 2006-Present – Gostyński and Partners Law Firm - Partner
- 2001-2006 – Associate at the Traple Konarski Podrecki and Partners Law Firm
- 2001 – Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Tax Department - Krakow
- 2001 – Jagiellonian University, Krakow - Master’s degree in Law
Phone: (+48) 12 - 422 01 19 ext. 130